Breaking News

Your Ad Spot

Apr 26, 2012

CHUNGA SANA UJUMBE KAMA HUU UNAPOKUFIKIA!


Greetings from spain


Hope you get this on time,sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in Spain for a program, I'm presently in Madrid and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I want  you to assist me with a loan of 2600 Euros to sort-out my hotel bills and  to get myself back home.

I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help. I don't have a phone where i can be reached. Please let me know immediately.
    
     Thanks
       
Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Toa Maoni kistaarab kwa Hoja kwa faida ya wenzako. au tundikie kupitia nkoromo@gmail.com, simu 0672223269

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages