Breaking News

Your Ad Spot

Jul 13, 2016

INNOCENT MUNGY AOMBOLEZA KIFO CHA MBUNGE WA AFRIKA MASHARIKI HAFSA MOSSI

In Loving Memory of Hafsa Mossi!
Our dear family friend Hafsa Mossi, the cowards have taken your soul with a gun! They are cowards and they won't stop what you believed in as well as your stand on BURUNDI! As my wife Suzana Mungy best friend in London, you were close to our family! You loved my boys Moe MoshiSamuel Mungy Mac Militant! They called you Aunt Hafsa! You cooked for them many times!
You were a truly professional journalist with BBC Swahili, you interviewed me a couple of times. Very hard questions I remember!
You were so motherly! I remember how your daughters loved you, how you cared about your mum! I can't imagine how they are coping with your death. Your caring mum, may God give her strength, your beautiful children, I ask God to protect them. A lovely family!
Nothing to say, we morn you! We cry for you, we will never forget you! Rest in peace my shemeji! God receive you well. We will surely miss you! Nancy Ninette Mutoni Solomon Mugera Hassan Mhelela Mariam Omar Sam Sammy Israel Saria Dinah Gahamanyi Erick David Nampesya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Toa Maoni kistaarab kwa Hoja kwa faida ya wenzako. au tundikie kupitia nkoromo@gmail.com, simu 0672223269

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages